Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Photo Journal: October


My thoughts for the day: I dream of being free. I dream of living in a society wherein no one would judge me based solely on the clothes I wear, the music I listen to, the food I eat, the places I go to, and the friends I choose. I dream of looking forward to each and every tomorrow. I dream of loving immensely and being loved just as much. I dream of having absolutely no limitations. I dream of not having the insecurities I have now. I dream of being able to consider my own happiness first. I dream of being me without all the restrictions imposed by the people around me...and my own self.




(I spent last few weekends with my family and friends. Ever since I started working, I realized how much valuable time is. Living away from your family and friends, and rarely getting rest days or holiday offs, makes you realize just how quickly time slips away. I am often wishing for more. Back when I was in college, I used to think there's so much time for everything. I believe I wasted much of the time I have here on earth on random unimportant things. The realizations came late, but I'm making sure I don't waste any more of it. I'm going to spend as much time as I can with my loved ones. I'm going to explore the world and myself. I'm going to focus my energy on things I love and things I'm good at, so that I could make the most of whatever talent I have. I'm going to erase the limitations that I imposed on myself and start reaching for my dreams. I'm going to stop trying to please everybody, especially the ones who don't really matter. I'm going to start believing in myself more.)


(Location: Pampanga)




(Top: ZARA, Jeans: Tribal, Wedges: Parisian, Watch: Esprit)





(Location: Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa Laguna)


(Top: Mango, Jeans: Tribal, Watch: Esprit)




(Location: Mama Lou's at Nuvali Sta. Rosa Laguna)



(Location: Starbucks Tagaytay)


(Location: F1 Hotel, Bonifacio Global City)



(Location: Azumi boutique hotel, Muntinlupa)









No comments:

Post a Comment