Saturday, December 5, 2015

First Set

I'm trying Polyvore out. I know, it took me years to finally realize that I could use Polyvore to make outfit sets. I used to just draw what I would want to wear, this time, I'm going to make these sets. Plus! I'm going to share them with everyone, in case you like my kind of personal style. *fingers crossed that you do* *wink*



Black and White


Alice Olivia layered top
17,430 PHP - mytheresa.com


Topshop distressed skinny jeans
3,290 PHP - topshop.com


Gianvito rossi shoes
22,840 PHP - ekseption.es


Relaxfeel red handbag
3,575 PHP - relaxfeel.com


Topshop oversized watch
1,420 PHP - topshop.com


Stephen Webster pave diamond ring
507,875 PHP - net-a-porter.com


Maison Margiela safety pin jewelry
10,910 PHP - luisaviaroma.com


Madewell black fedora hat
3,200 PHP - madewell.com


Gold eyeglass
710 PHP - amazon.co.uk


NYX lipstick
865 PHP - amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment